Monday, May 18, 2009

Disney World 2009









We spent 8 days in Disney World last week, and I had soooooo much fun!!! Of course, Kennedy had a great time too!! We went to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. My favorite ride was Splash Mountain, and my favorite character that I met was Mary Poppins!!

Here is a picture of me and Mommy on the Tea Cups. I loved this ride!!! It was my third favorite (behind Splash Mountain and the River Rapids at Animal Kingdom)....




We got to have several meals with different characters - we had dinner with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, and Pluto at Chef Mickey, lunch with the princesses (Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty) at Akershus, lunch with Leo and June from Little Einsteins and JoJo and Goliath from Playhouse Disney at Hollywood & Vine, and breakfast with Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger at 1900 Park Fare. It was a VERY busy week, but we had a blast!!!! I loved meeting all the characters, but Kennedy was not a big fan unless Mommy was holding her (and even then she sometimes didn't like them). Look at Kennedy in the picture with Pluto - I told you she didn't like the characters too much!!!




Here is a picture of me, Mommy, and Kennedy on the Dumbo ride at Magic Kingdom - it was really fun, and Kennedy liked it too!!




Here is a picture of me and Kennedy before we went swimming one afternoon after Animal Kingdom (as you can see, I got my face painted in Animal Kingdom)......



Here is a picture of me and my Daddy pretending to be Vikings in Epcot. I was trying so hard to make the same face Daddy was........




Kennedy and I loved watching for the buses to go to the different parks and back to the resort. Kennedy loved saying "bus", and I loved reading the signs and telling Mommy and Daddy where the bus was going and if it was the bus we needed to take. We got to go to the SpectroMagic parade at Magic Kingdom, and we also got to see fireworks at Epcot and Magic Kingdom. I even got to have my very first funnel cake!!! We were sad to come home, but I told Mickey that hopefully we would be back in a couple years!!!!

3 comments:

Brandi Tooker said...

What a great trip! The girls are so adorable! Can't believe they met so many Disney characters! So fun!

NANA said...

You girls look like ya'll had such a blast!! I wish I could have been there with you especially to ride splash mountain...I love that ride too, I really like to get wet especially when it is really hot outside! I hope I can come with you next time you go! I love you too much!!

CC said...

WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!Great pictures of my precious girls at the most magic place in the world. I am so glad that you all had such a wonderful time. Cassidy, you will never forget your first trip to Disneyworld. And, Kennedy, I know you had fun, but on your next visit you will love talking to all the characters. Too cute - hiding your face from Pluto!!!!! CC wants to ride splash mountain with you one day Cassidy!!!!! You and Daddy are too funny as vikings!!!! I am so glad you all had a fun time. Love you sooooooo much.

Love,
CC