Friday, April 10, 2009

Texas Bluebonnets





Ms. Shirley was so sweet to take some pictures of me and Kennedy in the bluebonnets. I found several roly polys on the way, so I was trying really hard to take good care of them while still smiling for my picture. (If you look close, you can see me holding them tight in my right hand). As you can see, it was windy and cold this morning, and Kennedy was not very happy when Mommy put her down. I tried showing her my roly polys to cheer her up, but it didn't work. Thank you Ms. Shirley for taking our pictures!!!


3 comments:

NANA said...

Aw Cassidy you girls look so beautiful in these pictures with the bluebonnets!! And you are such a sweet girl for showing KK your roly polys and trying to make her feel better!! I miss you girls too much and I can't wait to see ya'll!! Just 6 more weeks!! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!!

Forever Texans said...

well Miss Cassidy that one picture of you makes you look all grown up! You are such a beautiful girl! You must really love your sister, I can tell by the picture of you and her. Are you whispering in her ear or trying to give her a kiss?! :)

CC said...

My two Texas beauties. Youo both look so beautiful in the bluebonnets. Cassidy, you are such a great big sister to KK. And Kennedy, you are so adorable even when you are crying. CC and Papaw had such a great time with you last weekend. Can't wait for ya'll to come in June. Baby Grayson will be happy to see you too!!!! Have fun in Disneyworld!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you both soooooooooooooo much!!

Love,
CC