Our assignment for school was to decorate a pumpkin like a character in our favorite book and dress like your character too! It was really fun - I chose the book "Pinkalicious". Mommy, Daddy, and I all worked together to decorate my pumpkin. It was really hard for Mommy and Daddy to let me do some things because they wanted it "just right", but they are learning to let go a little bit!!
We set up all our pumpkins in a room at school and then all the other classes came to see our projects. We had to stand behind our pumpkins and tell the other kids about it. We were all really proud of our work!!! Mommy helped at my school that day too, and I loved that!!! Kennedy dressed like a pink cat to match my pumpkin - she was soo cute!! All my friends loved playing with her!!
5 comments:
OHH Cassidy I love your pumpkin and your pinkalicious costume!! You looked too cute! You, mommy, and daddy did such a great job decorating the pumpkin, I am so proud. I bet Kennedy thought it was really cool to get to go to big sister's kindergarten class too! LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!
LOVE,
NANA
Cassidy, you and Kennedy are such Pinkalicious girls!! That is one of my favorite books too! Glad you did so well on your project and had a such a fun day in Kindergarten! Did Mommy wear pink too? Gramie is a Purplelicious girl today!
What a precious pinkalicious pumpkin!!!! You did a great job girlfriend. CC is so proud of you and you look adorabable in your pink outfit. Kennedy is learning so much from her big sister. She is precious in pink as well. CC loves pink so she would fit in well with you pinkalicious girls. Girl power - YEAH!!!!
Love,
CC
LLLLOOVVEE the pumpkin! Great job "CASSIDY"..wink wink!
AWESOME PUMPKIN chick a dee! I just love it and your cool costume. What a pinkalicious day! I bet it was "Pinky Pinky" girl power day!
Love you oodles!
Post a Comment