For Halloween this year, I decided that I wanted to be Dorothy, and I wanted Kennedy to be Toto. I wanted to carry "Toto" in my basket, but Mommy said that wasn't a good idea. Mommy couldn't find a Toto costume for Kennedy, so she had to be a "tan Toto". Kennedy didn't really like her costume, so it was really hard for Mommy to get pictures of her in it.
Wednesday night we had Fall Festival at church. It was a lot of fun. I met my friend Reagan there, and I also got to play with my friends Jordan, Klaire, and Grant while I was there. We decorated cookies, played games, jumped in the bounce house, and went down the "big slide". The big inflatable slide was my favorite (like it is every year).
Friday night we went trick or treating with "the Causseys" as I like to say - it is my friend, Reagan's family. We had a great time!! Kennedy got so tired trick or treating she fell asleep!!
3 comments:
Oh, my goodness Cassidy, you are the cutest Dorothy I have ever seen and Kennedy made a precious Toto even if she didn't like her costume! I am going to Target to see if I can find some red sparkly Dorothy shoes in my size - I really like them - do you think anyone would laugh if I wore them to work? I love you girls and miss you much - kisses and hugs to all!
Love,
Gramie
WOW, Cassidy, You are the most adorable Dorothy ever!!! I am sure that the Wizard of Oz would agree!!!!!! And Kennedy Kate, how precious you are as Toto. You have started a new trend in Toto land - Tan and Sassy!!!! TOO CUTE!!!! Love you both!!!
Love,
CC
I love your costumes girls!! So sassy and cute! Hope you had so much fun and got lots of treats!!
Miss you too much!!!
Post a Comment