I eventually got back to playing, but I was still very sad. My feelings were so hurt! Cassidy has shown me how to throw fits, but this was the first time that I really put it to work.
I am getting really good at pulling myself up and standing at my learning table and playing. Mommy can't believe I am getting so big!!!
6 comments:
WOW Kennedy, we can't believe how much you have already learned from your big sis!! But as we can see, she looks to be such a wonderful teacher!! Watch out mommy! :)
Love always,
NANA and Gramie
Papaw will bring you some wires to play with!!!!!
Fit pitching is an art in the Foster family. After all girl, you come from a long line of drama queens. Cassidy is really good at this so, Mommy is in for some fun as you learn to master this art. I love you you ANGEL!!
Love,
CC
She is so stinkin cute :0)
Kennedy, you are too cute even while pitching a fit - Gramie would have to say NO to wires too but she says YES to candy, ice cream, cookies and cake!
Cutey patootie! Silly girl, wires are for electricians!!
Love you!
Post a Comment