Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Little Cousin, Grayson

A few weeks ago we got to drive 12 hours in the car to go visit our new baby cousin, Grayson. We were so excited to be "big cousins"! He is so precious, and we had so much fun loving on him. Of course, it will take us a while to learn to share CC and Papaw (especially me, Cassidy), but we did really well for our first time to share. Kennedy's always had to share grandparents, but I had a lot of time to enjoy them all to myself. Therefore, it is a little harder for me!!

I loved holding him, but we couldn't let Kennedy get too close because she thought he was a playmate!! Mommy thinks I was much gentler with Grayson (thankfully) than I was with Kennedy when she came home from the hospital, but what can I say - he's not my sister!!

Here are some pics from our trip.......









3 comments:

NANA said...

Cassidy, I think it looks like you are being such a big girl by sharing your CC and Papaw!! And baby Grayson is beautiful...I can't wait to see him!!

CC said...

Cassidy, I am so proud of you for being such a great "big cousin" for Grayson. I know you will be a good helper when you come to Aunt Melanie's for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun for me and Papaw to have all of our grandbabies together. Kennedy and Papaw sure did have playing together and CC just had fun lovin' on her. Grayson is getting so big and I know you both will have fun with him soon.

Love you both
CC

Melanie said...

Uncle Ryan and I were so happy to have you, mommy, daddy and Kennedy come visit us and see baby Grayson. You were such a great helper and held him so good and gave him lots of love. He misses his "big" cousins a bunch!

Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Melanie