Sunday, March 8, 2009

Christmas 2008


Well, I am so sorry for just now updating you on our Christmas. Between Kindergarten, dancing, gymnastics, and playing I just couldn't find the time. Kennedy and I had a wonderful Christmas. Santa was so good to us!! I guess he must not have been looking when I wasn't on my best behavior!! Boy am I glad!!



Santa brought me a table and chairs for my dolls, an American girl Bitty Baby, a changing table for my baby dolls, some games, and a bunch more!! Santa brought Kennedy a sing-along stage, a stroller and baby doll, a LeapFrog radio, books, and a bunch more! Wow, I guess Santa really wasn't watching us ALL the time!!


We got to celebrate Christmas for a long time this year. We started off going to Birmingham to Aunt Melanie and Uncle Ryan's house over Thanksgiving. We got to celebrate Christmas with Aunt Melanie, Uncle Ryan, and Grayson over Thanksgiving. Then we celebrated Christmas with CC and Papaw the weekend they came to Texas for Kennedy's birthday. Then we got to go to New Orleans to celebrate with Gramie, Papa G, Nana, Bubba, etc., after Christmas. It just went on and on and on!!




Kennedy really had fun this Christmas too - she loved opening presents!! It was hard for me because I really wanted to help her open her presents, but she just wanted to do it herself. My Mommy and Daddy don't really know what they are going to do with 2 independent girls!!

2 comments:

NANA said...

Cassidy and Kennedy you girls look so beautiful in your Christmas outfits, I cannot believe how much bigger you girls get each time I see you!! I am so glad ya'll were able to come to grammie's house for Christmas this year, we had soo much fun!! But I think ya'll got way too many presents. :-) (Nah, you can never have too many right?!)Good thing NANA and Grammie like to give you girls lots of presents!! I love ya'll tooo much!

CC said...

Cassidy and Kennedy,

You look so gorgeous in all your Christmas outfits. We all had so much fun at Aunt Melanies house. It was great having Thanksgiving and Kennedy's bithday and Christmas all in one day!!!! Crazy but fun. I loved having all my grandchildren together. Baby Grayson will really give you girls a run for your money next Christmas!!!

Love you both!

Love,
CC